"He who loveth a book will never want a faithful friend, a wholesome counselor, a cheerful companion, or an effectual comforter" Isaac Barrow

Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Field Trip Bonanza

Ok, so I am so very tired. So. Very. Tired. It always happens this way, this time of year. There are just too many good things out there for homeschoolers. I mean too many like if I told you a giant has a hearty appetite :) Yesterday we had our Roots and Shoots club meeting Today we went to the Aquarium, then we went to Molly's drama practice for her role in Alice in Wonderland. Tomorrow we are going to listen to a holocaust survivor speak, Thursday we have Classics Club, Friday thankfully Specials Day is cancelled, but Friday evening we have our astronomy club meeting. Every week is like this. Museums, concerts, zoos, on and on. And we turn tons of stuff down! Now I'm not really complaining, fact is, I love it this way, and yes, this is my choice. I just think its funny that the public's perception of homeschooling fixates on the word HOME, like the kids are secluded and isolated. Not so, not so!

No comments:

Post a Comment